- Mountaineering and climbing have an element of risk associated with them, as stated in the BMC
participation statement. "The BMC recognises that climbing and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Participants in these activities should be aware of and
accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions."
- Mountain Biking like climbing and mountaineering is a dangerous sport that may result in injury and or
death. Participants should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions.
- Participants agree to follow the direction and decisions of their guides/instructors. If you do not you
absolve yourself of our responsibility.
- All participants must be 18 or over. Under 18's must be accompanied by their parents or a legal
- Participants should be appropriately kitted out as per our 'kit list' on the downloads page. If you are not, our guides may refuse to take you onto the hill.
- Courses booking require a deposit of £100.
- The full balance of the course should be paid four weeks before the course date. Any bookings within the
four week period are required to pay the full balance.
- It is recommended that you take out personal accident insurance which is a benefit of BMC or MCofS
- We may well take pictures of your day out and reserve the right to use these for promotional materials. If
you do not want your photo taken please let us know either on the day or in writing before.
- All deposits are none refundable but can be transferred to another date.
- Cancellations and amendments made within 2 calendar months of the course date will receive no
- If we cancel the course, participants will either be offered another mutually agreeable date or a full