- Mountaineering and climbing have an element of risk associated with them, as stated in the BMC
participation statement. "The BMC recognises that climbing and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Participants in these activities should be aware of and
accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions."
- Mountain Biking like climbing and mountaineering is a dangerous sport that may result in injury and or
death. Participants should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions.
- Participants agree to follow the direction and decisions of their guides/instructors. If you do not you
absolve yourself of our responsibility.
- All participants must be 18 or over. Under 18's must be accompanied by their parents or a legal
- Participants should be appropriately kitted out as per our 'kit list' on the downloads page. If you are not, our guides may refuse to take you onto the hill.
- Courses booking require a deposit of £100.
- The full balance of the course should be paid four weeks before the course date. Any bookings within the
four week period are required to pay the full balance.
- It is recommended that you take out personal accident insurance which is a benefit of BMC or MCofS
- All deposits are none refundable but can be transferred to another date.
- Cancellations and amendments made within 2 calendar months of the course date will receive no
- If we cancel the course, participants will either be offered another mutually agreeable date or a full